Friday, April 3, 2009

The crazies

I had hopes that this time would be different. I've done fertility drugs before and they gave me a good case of the crazies. This time I'm on a more mild drug that works its way through the system more quickly but is supposed to have similar success rates. I thought that since it was more mild I would avoid the emotional roller coaster from before. But no. Poor Husband. It is nice to have an excuse for the crying but it is different from the normal bouts I have throughout the month.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

oh hugs! You would hope if you were taking mood altering medications at least they would be good ones!

La Yen said...

W has put his foot down and said it will take a heavenly, corporeal visitation to get him to allow the drugs in our home again. I feel your pain. Eat ice cream.

Mrs Coops said...

Shame...
Wish it was different for ya, hon, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it gets better. x

Jon and Chelle said...

at least you have an excuse for being crazy now, what was your excuse before =)