Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Blind Rage

I'm currently on letrazole for a week or so, since I will NEVER go back to clomid. The side effects are much easier on letrazole, but not non-existent still (and I don't think cancer is as possible with letrazole). I may not be feeling any, to be honest.

But I'm going to blame my pissiness of late on the drug, and not my general nature. I like to think that I usually let things roll off my back, but for some reason I was REALLY mad last night.

And who knows, maybe I'll look back at one night of anger and long for something so simple. And at least I didn't have to punch a wall or person or cat to feel better. Maybe Husband has noticed worse side effects.

3 comments:

dastew said...

Wow, after 10 years I can't tell the difference between your rage and your fatigue. I just thought you were asleep. I guess I should have realized that when you're sleeping you talk to me more. Sorry I stayed up late to watch the game. You're a very understanding wife.

Wendy said...

Gotta love raging hormones.

Fichtner Family said...

At least you have drugs to blame it on. I was in a fit last week. I was mad at everything and everyone. I think I even told off the toaster. Humm. Hormoes of some kind I'm sure. Either that or a brief spell of mental illness. Hang in there - when you get pregnant at least you'll know what to expect :^)